Saturday, November 13, 2010

Apologies

Haven't had a lot of time to cook these past fews days, as I've been finishing off my portfolios.... and has a little accident yesterday.
I was coming up the front steps of my house (carrying a box of alcohol and stuff for a party we had here last night for a friends 30th) and one foot slipped, the box pulled me over... and my right leg landed on the sharp tiled corner of a step.... and it punctured down to the bone. And my left leg hit the edge of the tile.. and I have this MASSIVE bruise/lump on my leg.
So yesterday involved several hours at the accident and emergency.... etc. Anyway...... it's a rather large puncture wound (triangular... the scar is going to be interesting) that goes down to the bone......
Limping on two legs is hard.

-Cate

2 comments:

  1. Yikes!

    Are you recovering from your injuries?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jen - yes. Both legs are a lot better. The one that got the puncture hole in it isn't fully healed yet... but it's heaps better. I was lucky in that it didn't get infected.. the antibiotics did their job.

    ReplyDelete